MIXSYS SCREW CONVEYOR MOD AG-U
Based on "Archimedes principle" the conveyor screws are the oldest but the best conveying system for granular and powder products in today's agriculture and industry.
The boxed conveyor screws Mod. AG/U, in their different models, combine together high flow rates per hour with the possibility to cover very long horizontal distances.
- Made in painted carbon steel; on request in galvanized or stainless steel.
- Drive units can be bell-drive motors (up to KW.3 max) or geared motors with chain transmission or direct coupling.
- Box 2 mm. thick steel with cover that can be totally opened..
- Screw designed according to specific weight and features of conveiyng materials.
- Inside shaft with dust-proof supports to the extremities and bearings.
- Intermediate supports at distances with coupling splined to the shaft
- Loading hoppers.
- Intermediate unloading shutters hand-operated or pneumatic.
- Electric speed variator on the motor.
- Inspection, cleaning and total discharge doors with safety micro